Thursday, April 20, 2006

Golf: Stress Reliever or Stress Inducer

So yesterday was a beautiful day out, and when Dave got home from school we decided to go out to the driving range again. I've been out about 4x to the driving range already, and now have a set of ladies clubs so I'm not trying to use Dave's anymore. The improvement was not great, but I finally found some consistency yesterday and had some good shots.

So, we decided to play a round of 9 holes... and I didn't do so bad at all... minus a couple bad slices.

What I don't understand is why golf can be a great stress reliever some days and a stress inducer on other days... I just never know when to play. Am I going to come home with a case of tourette's syndrome because I can't seem to hit the ball, or am I going to be cool, calm and collected?? One never knows... We'll see how the next round goes.

I am now considering the possibility of buying clubs since I'm using my Mom's 1970's clubs that are quite questionable...

We will see...