Friday, June 24, 2005

Quickest Course of My Life

Well, It's been one full week, and I've finished another Master's elective. Well.. not entirely as I have a paper, presentation, and critiques to finish.. but classes are over. It's been a whirlwind week of mental health and housing, and I'm a little fried. I have 3 weeks to dedicate myself to my paper and presentation, and then one week to get packed and leave this country! Crazy eh?!

This weekend, I'm crazy busy with working on my RA work and finishing my ethics proposal for Western. I still might need to complete the ethics form for McMaster, so that I can collect my data closer to my NEW home! I can't wait to start... so good.

I feel like I've been stuck in a stream, and now I've been released into the lake where I can swim a little more freely. I'm loving it~

Back to work for now.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still stuck in the stream, swimming the wrong way.

d'oh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home