Saturday, May 28, 2005

Whirlwind Week

Well..

It's been quite a busy/crazy week.

May 2-4:
Consisted of a lot of beer drinking, frisbee golf, movies, and seeing a London attraction 'the sifton acid bog'... interesting. I poked it with a stick.. but it didn't eat the stick, so i was a little disapointed.

This week I had school on Tues/Wed, so that was super busy. I headed to KW on Thursday to help my Aunt and cousin plan my 2nd cousin's wedding shower. Since my bro is living there now, I stuck around and we had dinner together.

I've been doing a lot of yoga and pilates to help stretch out my back. I'm loving it!

Yesterday, a group of us met up to throw the frisbee around. We have our first game on Monday night, so let's hope we're ready to roll. I think it's going to be a great season, and I'm sad that I won't be here in August for playoffs, but I'll get over that when I'm in the UK! haha.

What else... looking forward to moving. I'm hoping to be out of here by the 2nd last weekend in July, since Dave and I leave the following weekend. We're currently looking for places, but that will get more intense in June.

Alright, I still have to finish the letter that Richard and I are writing to the UofA med students. Link to Richard's blog if you are interested in what I'm talking about.

Rockn'Roll


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home